My Encounter With The Feds๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was with my friend. Chilling in the front of his house, which was situated on a mini embankment opposite the road.

We were bored af and the heat was scorching so we couldn't play soccer at the park. My friend was quite a menace, he liked breaking rules and causing trouble. Knowing him, I knew he was gonna get us into trouble somehow.

It didn't take long for him to come up with a "bright idea" to take the boredom away. He proposed that we collect tyres and roll them down the road, I was totally against the idea since I knew it wouldn't end well. But he didn't listen, he went opposite a service station and collected the tires which were dumped on the bush opposite the station.

He came kept taking trips from the bush to his house, till he had about 15 tires. Then he asked me if I'm sure I don't wanna join him, I said yes, I'm sure. He then took one tire and he pushed it down the road, it rolled down the road and bumped on a car passing by... The driver of the car kept driving as if nothing happened๐Ÿ˜‚.

He rolled a couple more tyres down the road and I started feeling like rolling one myself. But something in me was like "Issa trap"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Then I took a moment to think things through and I realised, alot of things could go South for me. But then again, I thought to myself "Qhawe rolled the tyres down the road and nothing happened to him" so I took one tyre the very same moment and I pushed it down the road.

I was like " look at it go, it's moving so fact" then I went on the edge of the embankment to have a better look. Then I saw the feds coming๐Ÿ‘€... And they saw my little ass standing on top of the embankment, they drove up the road with the sirens on. I turned around and saw my friend running from the distance๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’”, I knew it was over for me by then but I still ran. The van caught up with me within 5 seconds and they told me to stop running.

They asked me why I'm pushing tyres down the road while stepping out of the car. I was panicking and scared I would be arrested... What made me really scared was the fact that I knew what goes down in prison๐Ÿ˜ข, I was scared I'd drop the soap like Tom on the Boondocks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

I wanted to cry my heart out, then the police asked me the same question again. I was like "I'm sorry, please don't arrest me", at the time, I was 7 years old so the police couldn't arrest me, but I didn't know that... The feds then asked me where I live, I knew they wanted to snitch and tell my mom...
My heart started pounding faster, I said I live really far. The feds didn't believe me, so I cried ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They told me to go down the road and remove the tyres and that they'll arrest me next time. I was so relieved, I immediately went down the road and moved the tyres to the side walk. The cops watched me till I finished, then they drove off.

I was so ashamed afterwards. My friend came out of hiding and he was like "I really thought it was over for you" I was still shocked he bailed out on me... I told him I'm gonna home to sleep and I left.

Now I don't participate in any shady business to avoid such things ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข

Comments