Why? Why? Why?!?!

Am I the only one who regrets watching clicking on a video even though I knew exactly what was going to happen?

I really hate watching sensitive videos or videos which are graphic 😭😭. I remember watching a video showing two girls who committed suicide by jumping off a building 😥... One was already lying dead on the floor the second one jumped from the window out of nowhere 😢. It felt like my soul came out of my body, when I heard the sound of her body hitting the ground (I'm still shocked).

I couldn't even finish eating after I watched the video, and my mind has this tendency of replaying horrifying things over and over again. I don't get why people record such horrifying ordeals, there's no enjoyment in watching someone die period, it leaves most of us shocked and sort of emotional.

Comments