Reasons Why I have a crush on Mbali Zulu aka Original Zulugirl


I remember the day I had my first android phone. I was so happy and excited... I couldn't wait to explore the phone's features and download new games since I was a gamer๐Ÿ™ˆ

I had about 100 megs of data which came with the phone... at the time I thought it was alot since 100 megs could last for months on the phone I had before (Nokia asha), even if I downloaded games, since they were in kilobyes

Anyway back to the story, I turned on my data connection then I went on the apps store to download games. Whilst downloading, I came across an app called "Instagram"
At first I thought it was camera app of some sort, I looked at the ratings, and I was like "it looks promising" in my native home Language (isiZulu)

So I decided to give it a try. The download took a long time, even though the download was 12 mb. When it finally downloaded, I opened the app, then a menu popped up telling me to log in or create an account.

Signing up took me roughly 4 - 6 minutes. After signing up I realised this was no camera app, but in fact a social media app. The app suggested people I should follow, I followed everyone and some followed me back. I browsed around the app aimlesssly till I got bored.

And right before I logged off, I came across a picture of a girl who looked so unique and breath takingly beautiful, I clicked on her profile and I feel in love ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤. I've never seen someone so beautiful and attractive in my whole life... Pearl Thusi was someone I was crushing on before Mbali. But when I saw Mbali, my heart flushed out any feelings I had for anyone else.

She's the epitome of beauty in my opinion, all her facial features compliment each other so well ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅher eyes and smile make a mean combo... And her dimples and cute little nose add the final killer blow ❤

Anyway, he's the reasons why I'm crushing on Mbali:
●She's breath takingly beautiful
●Her voice is out of this world
●She seems fun and outgoing
●She has that crazy edge that everyone needs in a partner
●She's into fitness and working out❤
●She doesn't skip leg day ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤❤
●She's a go getter๐Ÿ™‚

In my opinion, whoever dates Mbali, will be one of the people in the world ๐Ÿ˜ข...
This blog was supposed to be simple and on point but I always like to create a build up when I write.๐Ÿ™ˆ

Mbali's Instagram profile for those who want to see what perfection looks like๐Ÿ™‚
https://www.instagram.com/original_zulugirl/?hl=en

Comments