Crushing on someone is so hard.

Why is it so hard to stop talking to people who only talk to you when they're bored or when they're not "busy"?

You tell yourself that you're done trying to talk them because they clearly aren't interested, but then you find yourself replying immediately when they finally text back 😑. 

I always find myself in such a position, I try to talk to someone, and that person will either ignore me or reply by saying "I'm busy", then I see that very same person posting memes and screenshots of conversations with other people.

The sad part is that I still reply on time when I finally get a response. But I won't lie, it's very annoying 🙄. I don't know about other people, but I only do that when it comes to someone I like, if I don't like you and you don't reply to my messages for hours, I just delete your number, especially if you're online and posting.

But when it comes to someone I like, it's hard resisting the urge to reply because I don't want to ruin the little chance I have. 

Comments